Terms & conditions.
- The use of the website is granted to the user only for information purposes. No information contained in this website shall be deemed to constitute a binding offer for ESIM’s products or services.
- ESIM reserves the right to add, alter or remove the contents of the website at any time at its sole discretion and without need for prior notice. ESIM also has the right to interrupt the accessibility and availability where there is good cause (e.g. for maintenance purposes). Users cannot derive any claims due to this.
- ESIM has created the provided content with greatest diligence and aims to keep the information contained in this website correct and up to date. However, ESIM cannot guarantee for the comprehensiveness, correctness, accuracy, usability, reliability and up-to-dateness of any information given on the website. ESIM makes no warranties or representations about any information provided through this website.
- Liability for damages arising from any form of utilization of ESIM’s website is restricted to gross negligence and willful misconduct. Any liability of ESIM caused by slight negligence is excluded.
- As far as users have the option of leaving comments on this website, users have to comply with any applicable laws and regulations when posting comments. ESIM shall not be liable for any contents (i.e. comments) created by users of the website which are displayed or distributed through the website. ESIM reserves the right to delete contents of users which in ESIM’s opinion violate legal provisions, moral standards or could damage the reputation of ESIM or other third parties in any other manner. Any such unlawful content created by users will immediately be deleted when ESIM becomes aware of it. Liability for such third party content is only possible from the date knowledge of a specific violation of the law has been received. Users cannot derive any claims due to this. Users shall be obliged to indemnify ESIM against any claims vis-á-vis ESIM due to the creation of such unlawful content.
Information on ESIM’s products
- Any information on ESIM’s products or services on this website is based on ESIM’s current knowledge and experience. ESIM has tested its products for their intended purposes as described in respective manuals, any other applications of the products have not been tested by ESIM. Any application beyond those stated in the manuals is not recommended by ESIM and ESIM excludes all liability for any damages resulting from such improper application.
- Existing proprietary rights, statutory provisions and the stipulations of approval of the products and the instructions are to be observed by users of the product. Statements and information made herein are subject to change without notice.
- This website and its content, in particular any information, data, texts, images, graphics, signs are protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws. The reproduction, editing, distribution and any kind of use outside the boundaries of intellectual property laws shall be expressly prohibited if no written consent for such purposes by ESIM has been received. Downloads and copies from/of this website are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
- Trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on the website and the applicable rights thereof are sole property of ESIM or its licensors. The use of such trademarks by third parties shall be expressly prohibited.
Liability for links
This website contains links to external websites of third parties, over whose content ESIM has no influence. Therefore, ESIM cannot accept any liability for this third-party content. The respective provider or operator of these external websites is always responsible for the content. The linked websites have been checked for potential violations of law at the time the link was created. No illegal content could be identified at the time of generating the link. ESIM will remove relevant links immediately as soon as ESIM becomes aware of violations of law.
All legal relations with respect to the ESIM website or its use shall be governed by Austrian law excluding its conflicts of law principles. Exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be the competent court with subject matter jurisdiction in Linz.
General Purchase Conditions ESIM Chemicals GmbH German (PDF) or English (PDF)
ESIM Supplier & Contractor Code of Conduct (PDF)